half day | 8-24 participants | anyone who manages generation y employees
Your office is teaming with eager new hires and interns! Are you ready to manage this new group? With this unique generation, there seems to be an entirely new set of challenges, opportunities, and expectations, and you want to make sure you set a solid foundation from the start.
In this engaging, four-hour program, you learn everything you need to know about your new employees. What makes this generation tick? What are their assets, liabilities, communication preferences and top motivators? We offer a plan of attack on how to best work with and get the most out of this group by providing a new set of managerial techniques. The workshop covers "sticky scenarios" and real-world situations to make the program as tangible as possible.
You leave this session with the ability to:
- Understand what makes Millennials unique
- Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of this group
- Set and meet the expectations of the "trophy" generation
- Motivate and inspire your new employees to achieve superior job performance
- Create a work environment that is empowering but structured
- Challenge your new hires to succeed on the job
- Identify which traditional managerial techniques work and which ones do not
- Help interns and new hires hit the ground running from day one
This engaging and dynamic workshop provides a specific plan of attack on managing your new employees with success.