full day | up to 8 participants | all professionals
Whether people are presenting to their team, their clients, or their bosses, speaking in front of an audience - large or small - can be a daunting task. In today's workplace, everyone needs the ability to present their ideas and persuade people effectively. Being a successful presenter solidifies the message and dramatically enhances the delivery of ideas and goals.
This workshop helps participants overcome performance anxiety, gain confidence, and practice the techniques needed to develop and deliver effective presentations. Through interactive exercises including the recording of actual presentations, participants learn strategies for conveying a strong, clear message to their target audience.
Participants leave this workshop with the tools to:
- Understand how to structure an effective presentation to meet audience needs and personal objectives
- Reduce stress and tension related to delivering group presentations
- Create presentation openings that command attention and interest
- Deliver with poise and style
- Close presentations with power and persuasion
- Handle questions assertively and successfully
- Identify strengths, areas of improvement and an action plan for continuous development
This program provides remarkable knowledge, critical practice opportunities, and constructive feedback so participants can captivate and impress any audience.